Saturday, December 18, 2010

Meaningful Gifts


Crafts are my passion. I love to give homemade gifts because they show how much you care. We have a sweet lady (Miss Connie) who comes and visits our classroom at least once a month and is our adopted class grandma. I wanted to do something special for her this time of year from the kids to show her how much she means to us. She's already received a quilt and I couldn't give her a scrapbook because of confidentiality, so I decided to make her a hand wreath! It's pictured above. So quick and easy and she LOVES it. I know that it will be a gift that keeps on giving because it shows how much she is loved. I hope that during this season of our Saviour's birth that you will take the time to give meaningful gifts. Merry Christmas and happy crafting!

No comments: