Friday, April 29, 2011

Bookmarks!









A very dear friend that I work with gave me the cutest bookmarks a while back. She and I decided that we would get together and design some other ones. I LOVE THEM! They are so easy and you can get EIGHT out of an 8.5"x11" piece of paper! The dimensions are 2.75"x4.25" (except the bottom one--that's 2 1/8" x 5/5") and then they are folded in half. So, what's so different about these bookmarks, you ask? Well, they are magnetic! The clip to the top of your page and so they don't fall out and your page is already saved! We used a border punch along the bottom of the front of the magnet. I used all Stampin' Up! materials to make these. My favorite is the big yellow flower with "i love you". What a great gift for someone who loves to read (I gave away five of these)! I hope you are inspired to create OR read something today! Happy crafting and reading!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I love the scallop cut out punch on these!