Monday, April 11, 2011

Sisters







I love my sisters! There are 7 of us girls (and 2 boys...) and so we have a lot of fun! The other day I decided to make cards for the four sisters that live nearby (as I had sent out cards to the two other ones earlier). Here are the pictures! I like to make cards that fit the personality of the person, so that's why they are all so different. The reason there are close ups of the circle one is because I wanted to show the detail that the glitter and shading added to the intricacy of the stamped image. :) Thanks for looking--I hope you take the time to make something for someone you love today!!! Happy stamping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The image on that circular plate is gorgeous! Love the blue color, reminds me of a set of dishes my gram had :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

Oh wow what a stunning card, I love the sparkle!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Jaclyn Miller said...

What a neat image and love how you highlighted it with bits of sparkle. So glad you have joined us this week at CAS-ual Fridays.