Thursday, July 14, 2011

MORE Christmas in July!




Ah, July. In Kansas. Yep...temperatures in the low 100s, humidity up to 100%, crazy dew points that literally drive you crazy...so I NEED Christmas in July! My basement is always cold, and this is where my entire crafting empire is also located! Here are my latest three Christmas in July cards. I stamped the sentiment in black and then dry embossed the card fronts. The top card is my FAVORITE--the reindeer is just so stinkin' cute! The middle card is so-so... The bottom card was a little experiment that I feel really turned out well! I stamped a red circle with chalk ink and then just used the chalk ink to create the leaves! It's so cute! Thanks for stopping by--I hope you take the time today to create a little holiday spirit in your home! Happy creating!

No comments: