Saturday, September 10, 2011

PDCC #98: Turquoise, Mustard, Navy

Link
LOVE this color scheme. Didn't think I would. But I have fallen in love yet again! So, The Play Date Cafe had great inspirational photos this week (not that they don't EVERY week). I took my inspiration from the Starry Night bag and the tree branches for my card.

Here it is~


What is a Starry Night inspired card without glitter?!

Yep.

I used it.

A LOT.

And I love the results!

Here is a closer look at the details!

Not the BEST picture, but each flower has glitter and so does the butterfly...and the patterned paper is glittery! Glitter is my best friend sometimes...

Thanks for taking a look at my little blog--I appreciate the time you take to look and comment! Thanks, ladies, for yet another great color scheme! I look forward to next week! I hope you join us! Happy stamping!

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Hi Mynnette :) Love this sparkly card! Great idea to mimic the background flourishes with the larger one. And the flowers...don't get me started on those...sooo pretty! Have a blessed weekend :)

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, Lisa! You're too sweet!!!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi Mynnette! Wow! This is stunning! This colour combo has inspired some gorgeous creations! Thanks for popping by to say hi on my blog! Hugs xxaxx

Maria Besada said...

Hi Mynnette, Gorgeous Card, the design is lovely! xoxo Maria

Michele Gross said...

Lovely take on the colors :) Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Mynn xx said...

Thank you, sweet friends! :)