Monday, January 23, 2012

Make My Monday: Flowers & Leaves

Nature. Flowers & leaves. Yep, that's the new theme over at Make My Monday! We'd like to see some cards with flowers and/or leaves.

Here's my card~

Details~


This is one of my favorite layouts because it's so versatile! You can stamp the strips, use strips of patterned paper, ribbon, anything! And I'm very happy with the images I chose because bling was so easy to add bling to! And you all know how much I love bling! :)

I hope you come along to play with us! We always have such fun! And while you're playing along, won't you stop and see the other DT creations, as they are always fabulous! :) Happy stamping!!!

8 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I love this layout Mynnette - might have to steal this idea from you sometime! I love all the pretty colours on this and of course all the bling! - Jacqueline xx

Vicky Hayes said...

Magnificent is the perfect word for your fabulous card Mynnette!

Lisa Elton said...

SO SWEET!

Val said...

Fabulous - this is so pretty.
Hugs
Valxx

Suzi B said...

Lovely simple card Mynette.. I may also steal the idea too.
suzi b :)

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Hi Mynette, your blogging is prolific! The card for MMM is a dream, so clean and elegant. Love it!

Cazro said...

Simple, yet ever so effective. Good idea for a quick card. Hugs Caz

Anonymous said...

This is a great card, love this layout and I may just have to 'borrow' it, lol. Thanks for the kind comment regarding the necklace for my DiL. It was really easy to make - just stringing beads on a length of beadalon. The hard part was crimping the crimp beads at the ends to make sure everything didn't fall off. xx