Friday, February 24, 2012

Game Over

Well, hello! I have a quick card for you--it's for the Creative Card Crew challenge this week. The challenge is to create a masculine card. What's more masculine than video gaming?! Okay, hunting, guns, etc., but seriously. I found the cutest (NOT a very masculine word, is it?) set at a local craft store and had to buy it and make a card with it!!! I also purchased new Tim Holtz embossing folders, and so I used the cog one to emboss a panel. Totally masculine. ;) I stamped the controller three times and really layered them up.

Here is the card~

Details~




Inside~


My DH says it's the worst sympathy card imaginable. I told him it wasn't a sympathy card! It's a break up card. ;D Just kidding--it is what it is! What do you use this card for?! What do you think?

Thanks for taking a peek--can't wait for another fun CCC challenge! Happy stamping! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha Mynnette this card is too cute! I love your DH's sense of humor :D
hugs,
Ellen

Lisa Elton said...

Great guy card Mynnette it looks like camouflage!!

Tara Cardwell said...

Brilliant! I have that stamp set and I love the way you've used it. Would be a great card to send to someone you were competing with if they lost....

paper fun said...

What a terrific guy card. I love the colors and the images are just way to great.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Anonymous said...

Oh Mynette.... i do hope you see this message as i am backlogged on my feeds but this card must be for me ;) (just ended a relationship) but i'm not the gamer. still maybe if i have this I can rub it in his face lmao. love your creation.