Saturday, April 7, 2012

52 CCT Sketch Challenge #4

Hello! It's a new month and so we've got a new round of challenge for you over at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown!!! It's Jacqueline's month and she's got a fabulous sketch for ya this week!!!

Here it is~

Isn't it fabulous?! I LOVE it--and please feel free to rotate it and use different shapes...just keep the layout the same! :)

Here's my first card and details~






I LOVE this heart image and so I try to use it for every holiday...but I usually just use it for Valentine's day and Christmas. But isn't it gorgeous?! I added a heart related sentiment on the inside so that the image really fits the category. ;)

Here's my second card and details~





This one was fun to make--I started with some non-traditional papers from my scrap drawer and flew with it! :)

I hope that you like what you see!!! I also hope that you play along with us--I just love seeing everyone's creations each week! And don't forget to stop by Jacqueline's blog for more inspiration! Merry stamping! :)

No comments: