Thursday, May 17, 2012

BLOG CHANGES

*****This is a sticky post that will stay at the top of my blog until the middle of May 2012. Please scroll down for actual crafty posts!*****

UPDATE: I have removed what I believe to be all Shabby Blogs elements from my blog after a good blogging friend let me know she was receiving malware warnings from McAfee about Shabby Bogs.   I've also done the same with Technique Tuesday and My Uni-Verse (my digi art blog).  PLEASE LET ME KNOW if you are having problems loading my blog still, or having problems accessing Technique Tuesday or My Uni-Verse by emailing me (see sidebar).

Okay, so some of you may see that there are some layout changes on my blog.  Yes.  I like change.  Sometimes.  Usually when it comes to organizing and furniture placement.  But I digress (a common occurrence for those of you just joining us...).

OKAY.  Here is what I've changed:

1. My blog movement, "Spread the L-O-V-E" can be found under the tab at the top of this blog.  I decided I didn't want to keep the sticky post at the top of my blog until December as a lot of people aren't even signing up.  BUT, if you'd like to join us, I would literally be THRILLED!  Just click the tab above for more information! :)

2. Technique Tuesday is now a MONTHLY CRAFTY BLOG CHALLENGE THING.  I kept the first post about it here on this blog because I love all of your kind comments and would lose them if I deleted the post.  BUT, if you want to link to this month's challenge, you'll need to go to the new Technique Tuesday blog HERE.  I will be keeping the Technique Tuesday tab up at the top of this blog and it will take you to the challenge blog each time you click on it for easier maneuvering.  BUT, I'd love for you to follow my challenge and participate because as soon as I have 20 regular participants, I will be giving away prizes (aside from the honor badges).

Okay.  That really doesn't sound like much, but it was a lot of hard work!  I may have more blog layout challenges coming soon.  I am wanting to keep things looking neat and tidy, and I like change as mentioned before.  SO, stay tuned for more changes!  Possibly...


HAPPY STAMPING, FRIENDS!!! :)

1 comment:

Katy said...

How exciting! You are very busy! :)