Sunday, April 29, 2012

There's still time!!!

Hi, all!!!  I hope you've had a productive/restful weekend.  I'm gonna brag about mine a little later--got some PHENOMENAL DEALS at a local craft store garage sale, but that'll be tomorrow.  AND, I'll get to the reason for my title later on, but I have a card to share first.


Here it is~

Details~



This is another sympathy card I made to send to my cousin who recently lost her husband.  She's still having a rough time, and even though we aren't as close as I'd like, I still wanted to brighten her day, so this card was given to my mom to send to her.  I'm going to try and make her a card a month for awhile to help her know how loved she is by me, even if I've been rubbish about telling her.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges~

Amusing Challenges: Anything Goes

{Cupcake Inspirations}: Photo Inspiration (my background paper was inspired by this)~

Fashionable Stamping: Embossing (do you like my faux cross stitched image panel?!)


Also, I'm sure you are all wondering if there is still time to enter my NEW monthly challenge, Technique Tuesday.  YES!  You still have approximately 30 hours to enter!  I'd LOVE to see all of you enter--and I am amazed by those who have linked up this month, as you will be, too!  So, what are you waiting for?!  Join me at Technique Tuesday, and come on back for a new challenge this Tuesday, May 1, 2012! :)  Happy stamping, friends!!!


12 comments:

Victoria said...

I love the lattice EF and Fresh Vintage stamp set....... why have I never thought of putting them together?! Stunning stunning card!

Tina said...

this is lovely, thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Nancy said...

Beautiful card Mynnette! I love the faux cross stitch embossing and the lovely sentiment! Can't wait for the next Technique Tuesday challenge!
Have a wonderful night!!!
Nancy xx :D

Lisa Elton said...

Such a beautiful card Mynnette, that floral stamp is fabby! I really want to try your techniques and other challenges. Just been busy trying to get DT things done (it's new and I'm still learning the ropes!) and the usual life business. But i hope to get to it soon!!! HUGS 😊

Jenny Marples said...

Beautiful, subtle, textured, perfect layout - inspiring.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Buttons x

Jacqueline said...

This is such a beautiful card Mynnette with such lovely soft colours. It's also a lovely way of sending your love to your cousin. - Jacqueline xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us on FSC this fortnight.

Kim x said...

I love this Mynnette. What embossing folder have you used?
hugs Kimx

Chris said...

Love that you stamped and then gave it some texture - beautiful saying too! Thanks so much for playing along with my Amusing Challenge this week!

Kim x said...

Hi Mynnette thanks for letting me know about the folder. Do you know if it is available in UK since I think I have to have it lol.
Am hoping to try out your latest Technique Tuesday at the weekend, can't wait xx

Susie Moore said...

Oh - I just love your card. It is so sweet. You did a perfect job on this. Thanks so much for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

Yvonne Garner said...

Beautiful card. Love the faux cross stitch panel. What a sweet thing for you to do for your cousin over the months ahead. Thanks for joining us at FSC. Best wishes, Yvonne