Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wow...

PERSONAL INFO SHARE TIME: Okay, so anyone who knows me knows that I am seriously organized about my blogging.  I make my DT cards and blog about them all in a few days.  I just got done today doing this and I feel SO RELIEVED!  Whew! ;) 

Also, you still have 2 days to play along with Technique Tuesday and make a Velveteen Stamping creation!  I'd really LOVE to see a lot more players--I really want to give out prizes!!!

Now, back to the main reason for this post--I have 2 cards to share with you!!!  And these two cards are in totally different styles...we'll see if you like them!

Here's the first card~

Details~




For these fabulous challenges~




I used a digital image found at The Graphic's Fairy and a K&Co. sticker for the sentiment.  I plan to send this to a friend who's gone through a rough year and needs a reminder to celebrate--she's awesome! :)

Here's the second card~

Details~



For these fabulous challenges~



This one is way more CAS and to my true liking.  Lots of dry embossing and minimum bling!  Doesn't this just look like summer?!  I was inspired by the summery scene and colors in the photo--such a happy picture! :)

Thanks for stopping by!  I really appreciate all of your comments--they make my day!  Now I'm off to see what other people have created!  Happy stamping!!! :)

15 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty vintage image Mynnette, lovely card! And all of your fun dry embossing on the second looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

love love love the first card!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Both card are fab, but the first one is stunning, just love it & so will your friend!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Becky said...

I love that vintage image Mynnette, beautiful cards.

Vicky Hayes said...

These are both wonderful as always Mynnette. I love the way you slip into different styles so effortlessly. I actually have tried your velveteen technique and thoroughly enjoyed it, but haven't had time to put the card together :( I try to be organised about my blogging but sometimes life gets in the way! Vicky x

Jolanda said...

Love you cards Mynnette - especially the vintage one, the colours and the image are wonderful :)

Tracey said...

Love the vintage image in your first card; she is beautiful. Great embossing on the second cards.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great job with the sketch -- Thanks for joining in at FYI~

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous cards! I love the embossing on the PPA card! Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

Liliya said...

Gorgeous cards!! Love how you played with the sketch!
Thank you for playing with DDCC! xx Lilia DT

baileyrosy said...

Hi there, I just adore you work and am in love with your first card, that image is amazing and you have created such a beautiful background for this stunner. The second a very classy little number and ever so stylish.

Marie

dstandard said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for playing at For Your Inspiration!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Can't compare ....they are two such different styles and both are just wonderful! Partial to vintage and yours is such a stunner, your friend will treasure it!
Thanks so muh joining us at sugar creek hollow (-;

Holly Young said...

beautiful card, Mynnette!!!! So nice to see you playing along at Sugar Creek Hollow!!!! Hope to see more of you!

thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week!

Holly SCH DT

Michelle said...

Mynnette, I wish I was as organised as you! I'm running very behind with visiting! Your cards are lovely! Thanks for joining us at FYI!