Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Technique Tuesday: Mid Month Motivation: Baby Wipe Reinker TAKE 2!

Hi, friends!  I've got a card to show you for Technique Tuesday's Mid Month Motivation!  This month we're playing with Baby Wipe Reinker Pads!  I hope you come and join us!  I've done a mini-tutorial on a "Take 2" for this technique--sorry no CASE this month!  It's been too crazy!

Here's my card~

Details~



And the 2 cards next to each other so you can see 
the color difference in the stamped & restamped images~

There you have it!  Come and take a peek at all the fabulous creations over at Technique Tuesday and I hope you'll play along!  Happy stamping, friends! :)

3 comments:

Victoria said...

These flowers have turned out great, Mynnette! Beautiful technique - shame I don't have any reinkers at all!

Tracey said...

Awesome card Mynnette; love these colours! Absolutely beautiful.
Hugs

Patty Gorka said...

WOW, these are beautiful! Sounds like a fun technique, I'll have to try this sometime!