Sunday, September 9, 2012

Apple tree...

So.  It's becoming fall!!!   I am SOOOO happy.  I seriously dislike the heat of summer here.  Unfortunately, fall here only lasts for a bit (off and on) and then it's miserable freezing winter.  BOO.  But, let's focus on fall!  Ah, the fall!  That's what has inspired my card today!!!  That, and the darling freebie digis for September from Birdie Brown!

Here it is~

Details~




For these fabulous challenges~



I started by water coloring the digis.  I made one bear smaller than the other when I printed them to have a parent/child scene going on.  After I colored with ink and watercolor pen, I added some glitter gel pen to the leaves and apples.  Then some bling and a sentiment, and there you have it!  This will be sent to someone in need of a smile!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my card!  I love having you here and hope you join in the fabulous challenges I've entered!  Happy {digi} stamping! :)

8 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Mynnette. Love the sweet images, the fabulous coloring... the touch of sparkles look great.

Karen Letchworth said...

Just darling, Mynnette! Thanks for sharing this darling little card. I just LOVE visting your sweet blog. You are a talented crafter, and SO much fun to watch you create.
Blessings,
karen

Katy said...

This is so cute!! I love those little bears-that's so sweet! I like the glittery accents too :)

Unknown said...

This is fantastic! Love that you did water coloring. And the scene you created is pretty. Thank you for joining in my freebie challenge this month.

Torico

Jacqueline said...

Fabulous water colouring and gorgeous sparkly leaves - love it! Jacqueline xx

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness those little bears are adorable! What a fun tree too, cute card Mynnette!!

Lovely Linda said...

Mynnette, this is so cute! It is great to see you here with us this week at Stampin’ Sisters in Christ this week – we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Candace said...

Beautiful card! I love Torico's images!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ! :)