Thursday, September 20, 2012

Blog Candy Winners!!!

Sorry I'm a bit late...I had a hectic weekend!  With that said, let's get to the winners!  Wait, first let me say that the winners have 3 business days to contact me via email to claim their prize or else the prizes will go into la-la land...sorry!  I don't have time to continue to redraw and redraw!  Okay, so with THAT said, let's get to the winners!!!

US Winner is~

 Enter a number:

Result:

11
And #11 is Rebecca!!!

Anywhere Winner is~

 Enter a number:

Result:

14
And #14 is Pearl!!!

Congrats, ladies!  I'm so glad that you joined in my blog candy giveaway!  Happy stamping, all, and stay tuned to see what happens with my Surprise Blog Candy! ;)  Also, stay tuned for more blog candy in general! :)

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Congrats to the Lucky Winners thanks for the chance :)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I cant believe I won! Thank you so much Mynnette!
Pearl x

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

Hi Mynnette! This is Rebecca. Thanks for choosing me for the winner! I don't see an email address for you anywhere for me to contact you. Please send me a way to contact you. Thanks. You can email me at rsandy1017(at)aol(dot)com