Thursday, December 13, 2012

Digi Haven: Wreaths/Ornaments

I hope your holiday season is in full swing and not too hectic!  I always think to myself that I will slow down this year but then I end up as crazy as ever by mid-December!  This year is no different, lol!

It's time for our last challenge for 2012 at Digi Haven!  We've got a few changes happening at the New Year so stay tuned for some exciting news soon!!!  This time around we'd like to see your creations that use free wreath or ornament images.  I went with ornaments.

Here's my card~
(freebie HERE)

Details~



Thanks for popping by to take a peek!  I do hope you come and join in the fun!  I LOVE the freebies you find!  Happy {digi} stamping! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love this card. It's simple but really striking.
Tammy

sandie said...

perfectly CAS, really fresh.looking and they colours are striking against the white x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Mynnette, I like the baubles and the clean and simple design.
Kevin xx

Sandy Trefger said...

Love the simplicity of this card, Mynnette! The ornaments are adorable and love how you colored them!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Karen Petitt said...

gorgeous CAS card, love the way the colours pop against the white x

Lisbeth K said...

This card really make me smile :) So cute!

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Another beautiful card Mynn. I love the simplicity and "PoP" of colors. So pretty. Here's wishing you and your handsome husband a wonderful Christmas full of love. ♥ Denise

Deanne Saunders said...

Perfect CAS card! Love it!

Crea-Sandra said...

Lovely clean and simple card!
♥ Sandra ♥