Thursday, December 27, 2012

No card...

Sorry, friends.  I don't have a card to share with you today.  I'm recovering from....THE FLU.  It hit me early yesterday morning.  Luckily it didn't last that long, just a few hours, and now I'm recovering.  Just the aches, but I have actually been hungry and eating broth & noodles today so that's something! 

Anyway, I just wanted to stop in and show you my Christmas goodies!!!  Santa knew exactly what I wanted (lol--that's ME) and I wanted to show you what I'll be working with for the next little while until new things come along...and they always do! ;)

Here's what I got~

Individual items~





I think that's a pretty good haul if I do say so myself!  We had  wonderful few days with family and so I hope to get to make some cards again soon...well, I have made some for DTs but you'll have to wait for them. ;)

Also, a shout out to two challenges that have given me extra Christmas presents--Sweet Sketch Wednesday and The House That Stamps Built!!!  THANK YOU--it was so nice getting online after being sick to see that I received even more presents!  It made having the flu *kinda* worth it!

I hope that you all feel up to making something fun and crafty today!  I also hope you join in the FOLLOWERS AND FACEBOOK FRIENDS GIVEAWAY going on now at Inkspirational!  Happy stamping, friends! :)

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

So SORRY to see you've been ill Mynnette. Get some rest and we'll be here when you get back ;) Don't you love it when Santa knows just what crafty goodies we want! He brought me a few too...what a guy!!!