Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Can You Digi It: Butterflies


 - Can You Digi It?

Hello again, fellow bloglanders!  Welcome to another bi-weekly challenge from the Can You Digi It? Challenge Blog!  This time around we've got a theme that is right up my alley--BUTTERFLIES!

Here's some inspiration~
 

My card~

Details~







Products used~
(From store HERE.)

by Delightfully Distressing

by Paper Smooches

by Ranger

This card was SO much fun to put together!  I knew I wanted to make the colors POP so I opted for more white space than anything else.  I LOVE it!  I hope you do too!  PLEASE come join us!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I really love all your sweet and supportive comments and I can't wait to see what you make for us!  Don't forget to say hello to the other gals on the DT as well!  HUGS and happy {digi} stamping! :)

4 comments:

sandie said...

Another adorable card, the liquid pearls really make the butterflies glisten as if the sun is shining on them!

Kathy Bradley said...

Your card is just beautiful and so elegant. I love the pretty butterflies and the sparklies you added are perfect!

Lisa Elton said...

So very sweet and full of spring Mynnette! Love the sparkle ;)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Ohhh so pretty- love all of the shimmer : )