Sunday, April 21, 2013

CAS Birthday for my bro!

Hi, friends!  I hope you're all doing well on this Sabbath day.  I unfortunately am not.  I once again have bronchitis.  Here's a question for you--WHY do I always get bronchitis?  It goes from a sniffle to bronchitis each time I start to feel even a tad under the weather.  I'm not a smoker, don't live with a smoker, have never lived or been around people who smoked.  I do have asthma, but I take my inhaler at the first sign of trouble and it's rare.  So WHY?  Grr...

Anyway, being under the weather forced me to stay home today and since my dear brother's birthday is Tuesday, I made a card for him!  And I kept it CAS!  Hooray!!!

Here's the card~

Details~





For these fabulous challenges~

cfc99



I've used a sentiment from an unknown company that I bought at a consignment sale last year, a chevron stamp by Stamper's Best, patterned paper by K & Co., and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I hope you've been inspired to create something today and that my complaining hasn't made you want to never come back. ;)  Please join in the fun at these fabulous challenges!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

14 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Well darn, darn, darn I'm so sorry you're sick again Mynnette. Sending BIG get well soon wishes to you. Your brother is going to have a smile when he see this card. The stars are fun and I really like the way the sentiment is broken up to celebrate the day of his birth!

Yvonne Garner said...

Hi Mynn! So sorry to hear you are under the weather again. I was once told by my doctor that once you get bronchitis that you are predisposed to getting it again:-( Great card for your brother! I'm sure he will love it. Get well soon! Hugs, Yvonne

SD pooja said...

I loved this card The patterns and stars n colors go so well together !
get well soon !

Teresa said...

Great Birthday card,I bet your Brother loves it.
Teresa x

Suze Bain said...

A super happy and cheerful card Mynette, hope you're feeling better soon. Take care. Xx

Rossella said...

Hi Mynette,
Sorry to hear you ran not feeling well, I hope it improves soon.
It clearly hasn't blocked your creativity, lovely card,
Rosie x

Janette said...

I love this fab 'Man' card, just brilliant, your brother will no doubt, love it to....
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week, get well soon.x

Kjersti said...

A beautiful CAS card in great colours! Thanks for joining Addicted to Stamps Challenge 2.birthday celebration and bloghop! Hugs Kjersti:)

Naomi Johnson said...

Great male card. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining our 2nd Birthday Blog Hop at Addicted to Stamps.
Teresa xx

Sylvia Blum said...

Beautiful card, Mynette! I like the layered stars :)
Thanks for joining CAS-ual Fridays!
Sylvia xx

Chris said...

Cute card! I saw it at CASual Fridays and wanted to come take a peek!

Danielle Vincent said...

Since I am so far behind in keeping up with all my wonderful DT buddies - including you - I'm hoping by now that you are feeling completely better! This is a great BDay card for your bro. Stars are one of my favorite shapes. Hugs D

Kelly Griglione said...

What a fun, festive, birthday card ... all those stars really turn it into a celebration! Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, Mynnette!