Tuesday, April 23, 2013

CYDI: A Sketch Challenge

 - Can You Digi It? 
 Hi there!  It's time for another fabulous challenge over at the Can You Digi It? Challenge Blog!  This time around, we've got a SKETCH for your digilicious crafting!

Here's the sketch~

My take~

Products Used~
(From store HERE.)

by Green Goddess Creations
 

by Lily Pink Designs
 

by C.Y.D.I?
 

by Delightfully Distressing Designs
 

I decided to make a digi print about time to go along with the amazing digi stamp by Lily Pink Designs.  I found this quote by Mother Teresa and knew it was exactly what I was looking for!  I plan to make prints, frame them, and give them as gifts. :)

So, what will you create for our digi challenge?  I hope you join us--we love seeing your creations!  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek--please pop over and say hello to the other DT members as well!!!  HUGS, and happy {digi} stamping! :)

3 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Lovely gifts! You found the perfect quote! The keys and time suit it so well.

Danielle Vincent said...

Great job combing those challenges Mynn. I love that saying!

Kathy Bradley said...

What an adorable card - I love all of the CYDI elements you've used!