Thursday, April 18, 2013

FYI: Fern Silhouettes

Welcome to another post featuring the inspirational photo for this time's For Your Inspiration challenge!  It's gorgeous and I really can't wait to see what you do with it!

Here's my card~

Details~





Based on this photo~
Challenge #44 4-18-13

For these fabulous challenges~



(Gold glimmer mist used)

I've used a fern silhouette stamp by Clarity, a blending tool by Ranger, gold glimmer mist by Tattered Angels, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I appreciate all the fabulous feedback I get from all of you--THANK YOU!!!  I hope you'll join us for this fabulous challenge and that you'll take a bit of time to leave some love with the other DT gals as well.  Hugs and happy stamping! :)

14 comments:

Rochelle Sodipo said...

So true to the photo! Great stamping on this beauty!

Sara Mac said...

Gorgeous card! I love the blended background.

Rocky said...

The colours are perfect, it's a beautiful card.

sandie said...

Mynnette this is stunning, I LOVE it, the blending is fabulous and the fern is perfect against your sunset.

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful Mynnette, you've captured a sunset perfectly!!

SD pooja said...

Wow ! fabulous card ! gr8 take on inspirational photo.

Vicki Dutcher said...

WTG! Awesome silhouette card!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful work, Mynnette! Your colours are awesome!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful card, love the scene you created and it's pefect with the photo inspiration. Came over to take a look from Addicted to Stamps & more. Cheers,

Clare Lloyd said...

I think this is gorgeous. X

karen h said...

Beautiful! Love the sponged background!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mynnette. Hope all is well. Great to have you in my column this week. Stunning card as usual. Thank you for playing along with the ATS&M Challenge.
Regards Florence x

Mary said...

WOW!!! This is just amazing. I love how you added the all the little details here and there. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations. I hope you get to play along with us again real soon.

Danielle Vincent said...

STUNNING card my friend. Sorry for yelling but WOW it is really gorgeous! Sorry I haven't been by much lately. Hoping things will get back to normal soon and I can be popping in to visit lots. Thanks for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at ATS&M. Hugs D