Tuesday, May 7, 2013

CYDI: Floral Birthday

 - Can You Digi It?
Hello, friends!  Guess what?  I'm playing hostess this time around over at the Can You Digi It challenge blog!!!  I'm SO excited--it's my first time--and I hope you like the theme!  It's my birthday week, so I've chosen the theme of FLORAL BIRTHDAY!  Pull out your floral digis--you're gonna need them! :)

Here's some inspiration for you~

My card~

Details~





Products Used~
(Store HERE.)

by Kini Art

by Ranger

by Hero Arts

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!  I hope you join in our challenge this time around and that you also take a bit of time to visit the other DT members and see their amazing creations, too!  HUGS and happy {digi} stamping! :)

6 comments:

Bunny said...

A very Happy Birthday to you.

SD pooja said...

Beautiful card ! loved the touch of glitter on the flower n liquid pearls look very nice !

Jacqueline said...

Love the pearly background - cute image too - Jacqueline xx

Fabiola said...

superbe, j'aime beaucoup l'effet, biz

Lisa Elton said...

What a lovely card Mynnette, the bloom is very pretty! Happy birthday week to you ;)

Rossella said...

What a lovely card Mynette. Your little pearls are fab
Happy Birthday
Rosie x