Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Scraps are people, too!

That's right.  I keep lots of scraps.  I have two LARGE drawers full of them.  One has all my patterned scraps and the other has my plain colored ones.  And they're people, too! ;)  So, it was time for me to dig through these drawers and see what I could do with them!

Here's what I made~

Side view of the layers~

For these fabulous challenges~




I've used patterned papers by Recollections (blue) and Stampin' Up!, a Hero Arts flower image, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I hope that you like it and that you join in the fun with these fabulous challenges!  HUGS and happy stamping friends!


9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty card Mynnette, great use of your scraps!

Teresa said...

This is just beautiful.. I love the colors that you mixed to make it and thanks so much for joining us on Cardabilites :) Have a really great day!

June Houck said...

Oh, you had me at "scraps" :) Cards from scraps can feel so rewarding and yours is stunning! Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities.

p.s. did you see your card spotlighted on Facebook?

Unknown said...

Stunning project!


Olga, xxx

SD pooja said...

Wow ! This is so beautiful and fantastic use of scraps !

Rossella said...

Beautiful colours Mynette
Rosie x

Deborah Frings said...

This is lovely, the colours are just wonderful and congrats on the FB shoutout too!

Sandy S said...

Beautiful use of your scraps! I love to dive into your stash! LOL

Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs Challenge...

Sandy S
SDDT

Crafting Vicky said...

Wow how awesome to use scraps. Awesome card!!!

Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Scribbles Design challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky