Monday, July 29, 2013

HOC: July ANY STYLE + Photo Inspiration Challenge

Hi, friends!  It's the fifth Monday of the month and it's our first every photo inspiration + ANY CARD MAKING STYLE GOES challenge at House of Cards!

Here's the photo inspiration~
http://yourdecoratinghotline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/floral.bhg.orngwllprpss_Jazz7a.jpg

My card & details~


I've used gold embossing tinsel from my stash, liquid pearls by Ranger, a sentiment by Papertrey Ink, and all other supplies used for this card are from Stampin' Up!.  I was inspired by the gold swirls, the pop of orange, and deep brown wood in this photo and decided to go CAS for this one. My card will not be featured on the challenge blog until Wednesday, but I wanted to get the word out that we do have a challenge going on!  I hope you join us!!!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  Stay tuned for the next four days on the challenge blog because all four DTs have creations made based on this photo!  HUGS and happy crafting friends!


11 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

You couldn't have created a better card to go with the inspiration. This is spot on.

Becky said...

What a gorgeous CAS card.

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful card Mynnette! This image is so elegant embossed in gold! I like your knotted ribbon treatment too ;)

Pia S said...

A very elegant card indeed! And what a fab photo you've given us to play with over at HoC this week!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Mynnette, I love the beautiful gold embossing!
Hugs, Tammy

Rosmarie said...

Gorgeous and so elegant! Love the gold embossing and the big node!
Hugs Rosi

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful inspired card! I love your ribbon~

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Mynn
This is a gorgeous card, you were influenced by the wallpaper which does not surprise me as it is striking to the eye.
Smiles:)
Sue

Tara Cardwell said...

I love your sparkly gold stamping Mynnette is stunning!
Tara
x

Ruth M said...

Stunning Mynn, the sparkly embossing is fabulous! Brilliant interpretation of the photo! Ruth x

StephC said...

Beautiful card! Love the gold embossing and the combo of the chocolate colored liquid pearls. Very deep and rich. It's very well put together, love it!