Monday, August 5, 2013

HOC: Cute & Fun Sketch Challenge

Hi friends!  It's time for another month of style challenges over at the House of Cards challenge blog!  This month we've got a fun sketch for you to use when playing around with different card making styles!  This week we want you to USE THE SKETCH AND CREATE A CUTE & FUN CREATION!

Here's our sketch~

Here's my card~

I've used patterned papers by Recollections, rhinestones from my stash, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek at my card!  I hope that you're inspired to join us this week and to perhaps try a new card making style!  HUGS and happy stamping friends!


5 comments:

Kim S said...

I love how you have surrounded him in a lush green "forest" of chevrons!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Great take on the sketch I like the way you stamped you image with just the inks instead of the black outlines

Tammy said...

This is adorable Mynnette! I love the bright colors and that beautiful die you've used to frame your image!
Hugs, Tammy

Pia S said...

So cute - love the sentiment together with that lion image. And I can't seem to get enough of spots and chevrons - my favorite patterns!

Nancy Seed said...

Way too cute. Big Hugs :)