Saturday, September 7, 2013

52CCT: September Sketch Challenge

Oh my, is it really only a little less than 4 months to Christmas?!  Luckily for me, I am on the DT at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown so I KNOW my cards are all gonna be done in time!  Hooray!  If you haven't started, why not come and play along with our sketch this week?  And then come back again each Saturday for another challenge and you'll have at least 20 cards done! :)

Here's this week's sketch~
My card~

I've used a stamp by American Crafts, patterned paper by Recollections, and all other supplies are from Stampin' Up!.

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look at my card!  I must say that I am really happy with it--it's a nice clean & traditional design! :)  I hope you join in the fun this week and don't forget to leave some love with the other DT members as well!  HUGS and merry stamping, friends!


8 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

I really like this - the sentiment is fab, and I like the added bling! Great work!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Really like what you did with this sketch. I like that you used the sentiment instead of an image and like the way you repeated the polka dot paper and added a border punch to the inside piece

Margaret said...

i love the happy greeting on your card Mynnette and the polka dot paper. Thanks for coming by and making me feel so welcome. This will be an exciting month for me.
Hugs
Margaret M

Rosmarie said...

Superb creation, I love like you interpreted the sketch! The colors and papers are gorgeous.
Hugs Rosi

Ruth M said...

Very fresh and crisp Mynn, a lovely Christmas card! Love that fun sentiment! {{{{hugs}}}} Ruth x

Patricia Hays said...

The clean lines work so well with the bright green and pops of red. Nice job on this very festive card!

Danielle Vincent said...

I really do love the cleaness of this card - its awesome and I love that polka dot paper so much!! Hugs D

Jacqueline said...

I love the fresh clean look of this card Mynnette - it's lovely. Hope you are well and enjoying life - Jacqueline xx