Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Variations on Faux Cloisonne

Hi, all!  Our Faux Cloisonne challenge is in full swing over at Technique Time Tuesday and this week we've got a great post about with some tips and variations for you.  And I've got a card using some of those tips!!!

Here it is~

Detail~


I've used specialty papers from American Craft, gold embossing powder by Stampendous!, liquid pearls by Ranger, sequins from my stash, glitter paper by DCWV, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks so much for stopping by to look at my card!  I hope you join us this month for this great technique challenge--and please stop to leave some love with the other DT members!  HUGS and happy stamping! :)


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty and elegant Mynnette!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

For some reason the detailed circles you stamped remind me of Mexican sombreros which makes this card even more festive.

stressfreestamping said...

I love this card, Mynn! The colors you chose are fabulous. I am really loving this technique!