Thursday, November 14, 2013

Great Impressions: Collage Stamping


Hi again, friends!  I've got a holiday tag to share with you today--it's my weekly project for Great Impressions and I've got a video tutorial on how I made it on that blog!  I hope you pop over to view it! :)

Here's the tag~


Details~



Products used: D281 Berry Sprig, G140 Pine Branch, C31 Pine Cone Sprig, F249 Warmest Greetings.

Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my tag!  Please make sure to hop over to the GI blog to view the technique video and to grab the list of supplies for my next tutorial as well!  HUGS and merry stamping to you all! :)


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty Mynnette, love the wispy berries and pines in the background!

sandie said...

Hi Mynnette, love the background stamping and gorgeous ribbon. Hoe you are well x

Sparkly Engineer said...

The collage stamping on this card is beautiful. I like the eyelets you used it makes a great contrast against the soft flowers.

Unknown said...

What a pretty tag. I just love that sentiment! Hope you are having a good week!
Hugs
Ellen