Thursday, January 30, 2014

Purple Take II

Yep, I'm back with more purple!!!  LOVE this color and I had some fun with vellum on this card!  It's another Valentine...take a peek!

Here's the card~

Details~


For these fabulous challenges~




I've used a sentiment from Inspired By Stamping, rhinestones by Want 2 Scrap, a purple glitter gel pen by Sakura (highlight the sentiment), and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

There you have it--more purple!  I hope to create with this beautiful color more this year as it IS the Pantone color of the year!  I hope you join in the fun with me at these amazing challenges!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


12 comments:

Kim Butterworth said...

I have one word...stunning.

SD pooja said...

Its lovely !!

Ardyth said...

Love the use of the embossing on the vellum - it adds another layer, but feels airy and fresh! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Fabiola said...

j'adore ce dégradé de violet, elle est super, biz

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable CAS design! love the vellum overlay!

Paper Cake Trail said...

I really love your card.

Michelle said...

So pretty! Love the vellum overlay!

Meg said...

This is a fantastic, bright, fun card - I love it.

Pia S said...

Beautiful combination of purple shades and patterns, and the hearts are put together in such a decorative way!

aufspapiergebracht said...

Such a great card :)) Elisabeth

Gillian R said...

So beautiful, love the addition of the vellum. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

Eager Beaver said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the simple white card with the amazing purple hearts. Thank you for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.