Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Things I love...

Hi, friends!  I had a bit of time to create today and so I've made a card using some things I LOVE!  I LOVE learning new techniques--and I used one on this card.  I LOVE my Prima rhinestones, and I used some on this card.  I LOVE vellum and polka dots and I used those, too!  Come take a peek!

Here's the card~


Details~



For these fabulous challenges~




I've used stamps by Inspired By Stamping, patterned paper by Echo Park, rhinestones by Prima, India ink by Faber Castell (to color image and make own patterned paper), and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I hope you join the fun of these fabulous challenges and that you take some time to create today!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I love how all the things you love came together to create this pretty collage card.

Vicki Dutcher said...

I'm with you - I also love dots - the added vellum works perfect!

Fabiola said...

superbe Mynnette!! très chic, biz

Kate said...

So pretty! The polka-dots and vellum combination is fabulous!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the color combo:)
Thanks so much fr joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

It is lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Gwen said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

Gwen

http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com