Monday, February 24, 2014

HOC: Challenge Reminder


We're halfway through our CAS or Classic challenge at House of Cards and so I've got some inspiration for you!  I hope you join in the fun!

Here's our inspiration~

Here's my card~

Detail~

For these fabulous challenges~







I've used rhinestones by Want 2 Scrap, a glitter gel pen by Sakura (for the faux stitching), glitter by Studio G, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by today to take a peek!  I hope you join in our challenge at HOC--I'd love to see what you created!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


12 comments:

Pia S said...

Really? Is that faux stitching? Wow, it really looks like the real deal! Beautiful design!

Lisa Elton said...

I agree with Pia, the faux stitching looks GREAT! Sweet flowers too, cute card Mynnette!

Nikki said...

Pretty card. Great flower image. Love the stitching. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

Nikki

Dreja said...

Danke daß du mit deiner tollen Karte bei der KE-C mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is beautiful Mynnette. I just adore your stitching around your card, and those are some gorgeous spring flowers. I can hardly wait to see some of those popping up in the landscape around my neighborhood! Well done!

kalleinka said...

Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme am Kreativeinkauf-Challengeblog.

LG, Ilonka

Sparkly Engineer said...

Oh, Hello. I'm just loving the off handedness of this great sentiment.

Danielle Vincent said...

I did not think that was faux stitching Mynn - nice job. I have the stamp set too - need to dig it out after seeing this gorgeous example.

Did you spritz the stamp - it almost looks watercolored?
Hugs D

Jennifer said...

This is gorgeous! Love your colors and that faux stitching, totally thought it was real!

Susanne Rose said...

I love you card! It's so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at KE-Challenge. Hugs, Susanne.

Andreja said...

Thank you for joining us at "Izazovi i Slatkiši" this week with your cute Spring card :-))
Hugs, Andreja

Keti's Projects said...

Lovely spring card. Thanks for playing with us at Izazovi i sladkiši.
Keti (DT)