Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I'm just not sure...

...if I like this card.  But I'm posting it anyway.  Because, inevitably, someone else will like it and make me feel better for having made what I consider to be a complete waste of paper. ;)  What do you think?  Leave a comment below!  I'll even link it to a few challenges!  Okay, maybe after uploading the picture I think it's ok...

Here's the card~

Details~


For these fabulous challenges~




I've used sequins from my stash, circle stamps from Close to My Heart (Dainty set), liquid pearls by Ranger, a Sakura clear glitter gel pen (to highlight the sentiment), and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up! (Regarding Dahlias set).

Well, that's all for now!  I've got another card to blog in a bit, but I didn't want to sully it with this...thing.  Maybe it's not too bad.  What do YOU think?  YES, I know we are our own worst critics, so I will not be upset if you just love this! ;)  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


19 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

What don't you like? I like the flower and the funky circle stamps. The sequins are a nice touch of sparkle. I like it.

Mynn xx said...

I don't KNOW, Deb, I don't KNOW! I just DON'T. It's hard to say why...I wish I knew!

Deepti said...

This is so very pretty :) love the circle stamps !!

Michelle said...

Beautiful design, Mynette! Love the mix of stamps! Thanks for joining the DD!

Lisa Elton said...

Looks good to me Mynnette, love the big bloom!

SD pooja said...

Fab n classy CAS card !

Pia S said...

You know, this card really caught my eye the moment I saw it. It has a kind of retro and classic style. I think my parents had a wallpaper back in the 70s that looked something like this. I've always loved the retro style, but my mother can't stand anything retro. Just shows that taste is individual:)

Unknown said...

OMG I can't believe you don't like this!
I love the simplicity of it and the colours you used..I would be proud to give this card out :)
Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting From The Heart
Donna (DT)

Tenia Nelson said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LURVE this AWESOME card!!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card, love the image. Thank you for joining our 6th Challenge at Crafting From The Heart this fortnight.

Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

Fabiola said...

mais oui, elle est très jolie, biz

Deborah Frings said...

Hey!! Congratulations Mynnette - you won over at Dynamic Duos with this one! See, I told you it was fab! ;)

Martha Herrera said...

Congrats on your win, Mynnette!

Thank you for leaving me some blog love on my blog. I just became a follower! :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Hi Mynette - congrats on your win at DD! This for sure is one awesome card! Hugs, Cornelia

Hath said...

Such a pretty card - thanks for joining us this week at Crafting from the Heart - good luck! hugs Angelie

Sannekreativ said...

Lovely CAS Card. Tak for at du er med på udfordringen hos Card and scrap.
DT Sanne

Scrapcat 1 said...

What a fabulous card, love all the details you have added. Thank you for playing this time at Crafting From The Heart. Hope to see you again soon. Tracy DT

Anne Bente said...

wawwww, noget så smukt ♥

100000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

knuzzz ♥

Krista said...

Really love your card!
Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart!
Hope you will join in the next challenge!!!

Hugs,
Krista
DT member