Wednesday, April 9, 2014

DDD: Tulips + Wednesday Wisdom

Hello to all of you!  I hope your week is going well and that you are happy!  If you aren't, or if you're feeling unloved, please know that I love you (even if I don't know you) and that God loves you, too!  He is ever mindful of you and would love to hear from you! :)  Ok, with that, I should tell you what this post is all about--my latest creation for Diane's Daydream Designs!

Here's the card~

Details~



I've used a tulip image and patterned paper from a brand NEW set from this month's release called Cup of Tulips, the butterfly is from the new Doodle Garden color set, and the sentiment is from the new Bouquet of Daisies set.

This card reminds me of how much I LOVE tulips.  They are my favorite flowers.  And realizing that I have the opportunity to see and be around my favorite flower, whether via a digi image or the real thing, is a tender mercy from God.  It leads me to this verse in 1 Nephi 1:20 that says,

"....But behold, I, Nephi, will show unto you that the tender mercies of the Lord are over all those whom he hath chosen, because of their faith, to make them mighty even unto the power of deliverance."

I love that!  I know that God will bless us with little tender mercies (sometimes called miracles or coincidences) because He is our loving Father.  I also know that He loves ALL of His children--whether or not they believe in Him or believe that He loves them.  I hope you know that He does!

That's all for me right now, all!  Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by and taking a peek at my creation!  I hope you have some time to create today and feel of God's love in your life!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


7 comments:

Becky said...

Your card is just dazzling with Spring colors. Gorgeous card.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cheerful and beautiful card Mynn.

gr karin

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Love the sentiment.

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely words in your post today Mynn and your tulips are very pretty!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Mynn. Such a gorgeous card, love those flowers and such a beautiful sentiment too.
Love Sandra xx

kReN said...

Oh this turned out lovely, Mynn!

Diane Noble said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, Mynn! Every details just sings spring, and I'm definitely ready for that song! Amazing artwork, girlfriend. I can always be assured I will leave your blog with my jaw on the floor!! LOL