Thursday, April 10, 2014

Great Impressions: Autism Awareness

Hi, friends!  I'm back with another card for the Great Impressions blog featuring stamps from the Great Impressions store!  This time I have a card that is for a cause that is near and dear to my heart--Autism Awareness.  April is Autism Awareness month and since I have worked with and am finishing my degree to be able to teach these kiddos, I felt I needed to bring attention to it this month somehow--and this image is PERFECT because the Autism Awareness symbol is a puzzle piece. :)

Here's the card~

Details~



Products used: F572 Heart Puzzle, B244 For Friends.

If you're wondering about how I created the color on the black card stock, I used liquid pearls and Stickles. :)  Hop over to the blog for a video tutorial on how to achieve this look with your stamps!  The flower was created by rolling ribbon and adding a button and enamel dot to the center.

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek!  Next week I'll be back with another creation for your viewing pleasure!  I hope you'll hop over to the Great Impressions blog to participate in our monthly challenge and if you use GI stamps, make sure to add it to our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

colourful and wonderful card Mynn.

gr karin

Deborah Frings said...

I think this is perfect for Autism Awareness. The puzzle heart and the sparkle is fab - nice work!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card.