Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Inspired By Stamping: A Rose...Just Because


Well hello again to all of you!  I'm back with another creation that uses fabulous products from the Inspired By Stamping store.  I've done a fun fold card this time around.  Come and take a peek at it!


Here's the card head on.  I've used some different patterned papers from the Vintage Floral Paper Pad.  I layered pieces of these papers onto some black card stock to make them POP.


Next, I stamped the rose image from the Flowers Bloom set.  I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink so that I could color it in with my Spectrum Noir markers.  The shading for this image is super easy--just follow the lines!  It makes it a snap!  I cut out the image to layer onto my main panel.


It was then time to choose a sentiment.  This one from the Just Because Sentiments set was perfect.  Now this card is ready for almost any occasion!  The pearls underneath were used to echo the other pearls used throughout the card.


The main panel was completed with two punched glittery pink butterflies also accented by the same pearls.  I really like the collage effect all of these elements created!


Did I mention this was a fun fold card?  I hope you can tell how this opens...I think I *might* have done this backwards, but I'm okay with it. ;)  I think it isn't TOO hard to figure out how to open it up!


The whole thing is closed with seam binding ribbon tied on the side into a bow.  A row of pearls helps to secure the ribbon and to add more texture and glam.  The seam binding is also the easiest ribbon to tie, in my opinion.  It's so flexible! :)


Here's a last look at the completed card.  That's all for me today, friends!  I hope you take the chance to make something fun today and that you grab these goodies from the Inspired By Stamping store!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all! :)


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful card Mynn, love the pretty roses and pearls!

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful Mynn.

gr karin

Crafty Judith said...

Stunningly beautiful Mynn x

Fabiola said...

oh wow, très élégante, biz