Saturday, May 24, 2014

52CCT: May Embellishment Challenge

Well, it's finally the weekend again, friends!  That means it's time to grab your crafting supplies and come join in another fun challenge at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown!  This week, we've got a fun rhyme for you to follow!

Here it is~

My card~

Details~



Old supplies include the Kaiser Kraft sentiment, the Imaginesce gingerbread images, the red dots, and the paper. My new supply was the fun polka dotted washi tape!  Nothing is technically borrowed except the concept of the embellies in three and the blue is part of the glitter gel pens by Sakura that I used to color the gingerbread people with.

That's all for me right now!  I hope you like my card and that it inspires you to join in our fun challenge this week!  I also encourage you to hop over to the blog to see the other DT inspiration and leave them some love, too!  FABULOUS work!  HUGS and merry stamping to you all! :)


11 comments:

Pia S said...

A sweet CAS layout, a great idea for using washi tapes! I've got so many beautiful ones, I just need some inspiration for how to use them...

Lisa Elton said...

How CUTE are they! Sweet card Mynn ;)

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute card Mynn.

gr karin

Fabiola said...

super sympa Mynnette cette touche de vert pétillant lui donne beaucoup de punch, biz

Jess said...

Such an adorable card! Love those little gingerbread men!

Louise van Vuren said...

Only you managed to get away from the blue, very creative. These little guys are very sweet. Sorry I'm late leaving my comment but I've been away visiting my MIL in hospital.

Louise xx

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh those little gingy people are so sweet and yummy looking :o) Super fun card Mynn! Hugs D

Taunya Butler said...

This card is both awesome and super yummy looking!! Love me some gingerbread!! Thanks so much for showing how simple it can be to use your stash!!

Ruth M said...

Oh my word, the gingerbread folk are just too sweet for words - an adorable card Mynn! Great take on the challenge theme too! {{{{hugs}}}} Ruth x

Jacqueline said...

This is such a cute card Mynnette - kind of yummy too. I love gingerbread! - Jacqueline xx

Deborah Frings said...

I do like these cute little gingerbread folk and the fab dotty washi! Lovely take on the challenge!