Wednesday, May 14, 2014

DDD: Butterfly + Wednesday Wisdom

Welcome, welcome to Wednesday, friends!  It's time for another card using sweet and fabulous products from Diane's Daydream Designs!  This one was made specifically CAS to show off the gorgeous patterned paper...take a look!

Here's the card~

Details~


Products used: Doodle Garden set (butterfly), Mother's Garden papers (striped paper), Garden Gifts set (scripture).

This verse is very personal to me, and I am sure it has different meanings to each of us at different times in our lives.  As someone who has struggled with depression and infertility for the past 10 years, I do know that waiting patiently can and will lead to us finding peace if we all the Lord to work on our hearts.  How else would I now be able to live a full life and find joy in motherhood without having my own children?  It is possible, friends, and He is there with outstretched hand waiting for us to take it and be lifted up.  How can you apply this to your life today?

Thank you so much for stopping by today to look at my card and thank you for your sweet comments, too!  I hope you all have a great rest of the week and that you remember that you are ALWAYS loved!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends!


3 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Mynn, what a beautiful card and post. I'm so grateful you shared how the verse has ministered to you. Waiting is often one of our greatest spiritual challenges, but you are handling your personal time of waiting with such grace. You do such lovely artwork with every card you make and this one is exceptional, especially knowing your story behind the creation. I appreciate you so much, Mynn!

Lisa Elton said...

Sweet card Mynn and a wonderful verse!

Unknown said...

Mynn, what a wonderful card and verse. .