Sunday, May 4, 2014

Guest Design Spot: The Shabby Tea Room

Hi, friends!  I'm so excited to tell you that I am a guest designer this week at The Shabby Tea Room! :)  The title of this challenge is "Pretty Prints"!  We want to see projects that use some sort of fabric in them and that are inspired by the colors in...

...this photo~

Here's what I came up with~


Details~




I've used stamps, twine, and a straw from Paper Sweeties, a fabric flower from my stash, enamel dots by My Mind's Eye, a Sakura purple glitter gel pen (faux stitching), Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Stickles by Ranger in Diamond, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by and look at my creation!  I hope you like what you see and that you join in this week's fabulously fun challenge at The Shabby Tea Room!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all! :)


4 comments:

Pia S said...

That gorgeous fabric flower is the star of the show! Fantastic colors and textured look!

KarinsArtScrap said...

great idea and it looks gorgeous Mynn.

gr karin

Fabiola said...

super ton interprétation, je suis fan, biz

Crafty Judith said...

wow this is a wow hun love it hugs Judith - your work is aaamazing xxx