Monday, May 26, 2014

Inspired By Stamping: Pinwheels


Helllloooooo!  It's time for another post from me for the Inspired By Stamping blog!  This time, I've got a fun centerpiece idea for you!  This would work really well with for a birthday party or for any type of summer occasion!  Take a peek!


The first thing I did was stamp a bunch of the different sized pinwheels from the Swirling Pinwheels set in primary colors and then cut them out.  I layered them together and added a brad in the middle.



Each pinwheel was then put onto a fun paper straw.  They were all placed into a pail of beans--the weight keeps the centerpiece from blowing away but is easy to put things into and take them out afterwards for safe storage!


A tag with the sentiment from the Swirling Pinwheels set was added to the largest pinwheel in the trio.  Some ribbon and a bow was then added around the bucket to tie colors, etc., together.




That's all for me today!  I hope you like my project and that you hop over to the Inspired By Stamping store to grab these goodies today!  Also, don't forget to take a peek on the Inspired By Stamping blog for more inspiration using these products!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


Inspired-by-Stamping_thumb.png


4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a fabulous and beautiful project Mynn.

gr karin

Lisa Elton said...

Weeeeeeee these are FUN Mynn, so cute!!

Crafty Judith said...

Really fabulous love it hugs x

Sparkly Engineer said...

It's just a great summer centerpiece or an end of school surprise. I have always loved pinwheels.