Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Inspired By Stamping: Release Week! + Basket of Flowers


Hi again, everyone!  It's the third day of release week on the Inspired By Stamping blog and to celebrate, I've made a card to show off one of the new sets that will be available to purchase in the store on Friday!  SO exciting!  Come and take a look at the card I made!



I started by grabbing some patterned paper from the Vintage Floral Paper Pad.  The soft colors are so beautiful and spring time fresh--perfect to compliment this NEW Basket of Flowers set!  I even paper pieced the blooms with this same paper!


I also stamped the sentiment from the NEW Basket of Flowers set on the same patterned paper from the Vintage Floral Paper Pad. :)


Some punched out glitter paper and green banners, some other punched pieces, a bit of faux stitching, and some pink rhinestones finished this card up.  I LOVE the way it turned out!


Thanks so much for stopping by today to take a peek!  Come back tomorrow--I'll have another tag and another new set to share with you!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends!


Inspired-by-Stamping_thumb.png


3 comments:

Deepti said...

This is beautiful !!

Lisa Elton said...

Ooooh what a pretty pot of flowers, this is wonderful card!!

Fabiola said...

oh la la c'est très joli Mynnette, tellement charmant, j'adore ces couleurs poudrées, biz