Wednesday, June 18, 2014

DDD: Happy Everything + Wednesday Wisdom

Hello again, friends!  It's hump day!!!  Hope your week is going well and I hope that you have an amazing finish to it as well!  I'm here with another card using digital elements from Diane's Daydream Designs.  This week, I've got a fun HAPPY EVERYTHING summer card to share with you all!

Here's my card~

Products used: Summer Breeze Papers, Beachscapes, Pot of Tulips (sentiment)

Remember last week?  I said I was going to be more positive?  Well, it's still my goal.  And I think it always will be.  But, as a Christian, I have every reason to rejoice and be happy!  I have a knowledge and a belief in the Atonement of Jesus Christ.  As I utilize it in my life, I can be made clean and eventually live again with my Father.

I have a new motto scripture to go along with this. It's Job 17:9, "The righteous also shall hold on his way, and he that hath clean hands shall be stronger and stronger."

My goal, along with last week's goal, is to clean unto the Savior so that I can become stronger and stronger.  Won't you join me? :)

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  I hope that you make the choice to start your new life TODAY and that we can work together to become stronger!  YOU ARE LOVED.  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!  See you soon! :)


3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

its a lovely card Mynn.

gr karin

Jess said...

Fabulous card! Love the summery feel!

Kim Heggins said...

So cute, I think I need a trip to the beach now. I love your card.