Saturday, June 14, 2014

Sweet Stamps: GDT + For Dad

Hi, friends! I am back with another creation as the Guest Designer at Sweet Stamps!  This time I'm using a Father's Day sentiment from the collection of their wonderful rubber cling stamps!  This week, I've been asked to create something that goes with the theme FOR DAD!

Here's my creation~

Detail~

Product used: Happy Father's Day 948

I kept this card very simple because I struggle with masculine cards.  This one was super simple when utilizing this fabulous sentiment stamp!  I LOVE the fun font--perfect for any sort of vintage/retro masculine card!  I chose patterned paper that went along with that sort of theme and the only embellishments used were a smattering of black enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  I hope you've been inspired to create something today!  Come back on the 15th for another creation using Sweet Stamps products!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends!

4 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Super father's day card Mynn. I like the way your bold sentiment works with the text paper.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a very nice card Mynn.

gr karin

Pia S said...

I think this is a great example of a nice clean design for dad! Great choice of DPs, the background one looks like newspapers, which of course every dad reads!
I've got candy on my blog if you're interested.

Heather said...

Love the clean look to this card. It's so perfect even for those masculine birthday cards we always need.