Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Paper Sweeties July Release Party!

Hi, friends!  I am back with another creation for the July Paper Sweeties release!  We've got some DARLING new stamps that we will be showcasing the next few days and all of them will be available on the 15th!  Come and take a peek at the card I've made for today's sneak peek!


Here's the card~

Detail~

Products used: Sweeties Pets set (*new*)


Linking up with these fabulous challenges~




I decided to go super CAS with this one to show the versatility of this darling set!  Such a simple card, just glitter to accent the paw image and some punches, but I think it's message is very clear, don't you? I LOVE the way it turned out!  What do you think?


Ready for more inspiration???
Come and take a peek at what the other DT gals have for you!



Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my card today!  I'll be back tomorrow with another card using NEW stamps from the Paper Sweeties Boutique!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!




12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

simply beautiful Mynn.
Gr Karin

Lisa Elton said...

How CUTE is this!! Where do you get your twine? I love how thick this looks!!

Maria said...

Just darling how you designed the paw prints with glitter and sweet hearts!

Michelle said...

Great design, Mynnette!!! I love the glittered paws!

Unknown said...

Awwww, I love those sparkly paw prints! Adorable! Hugs!!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my gosh, this is just too very cute! Super Card! Love!

Donna Maligno said...

Love CAS -- and the addition of the glittery paws is adorable. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ July challenge!

~amy~ said...

This is adorable!
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

carol (krillsister) said...

darling card. Love thee touch of glitter.

Taunya Butler said...

This card is so well done - Love the mini scalloped circles around those sparkly pawprints - those scoring lines above and below are genius and showcase your focal point to a T!! The red hearts and the twine give it just the POP of color it needs!!

Jen W. said...

This is so sweet, Mynn! I love the touch of glitter and the scored lines. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Judy1223 said...

Mynn, this is so cute!! I adore the glittery paws...such an adorable touch! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!