Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Doodle Pantry: Lovely Friend

Hey, friends!  I've got another card today that uses some lovely digital elements from Doodle Pantry.  This card uses a sentiment for a great friend!  I'm not sure who will be the recipient, but I think it's bright and happy!  Come take a peek...

Here's my card~

Doodle Pantry products used:
Petite Bouquet (sentiment)
Tiny Fruit Bunch (paper)

I was thinking summer meets autumn when I was making this card.  Summer lasts until the end of October here in Kansas, but I LOVE autumn colors.  I think this is the perfect mesh of both! :)


Thanks for stopping by today to take a peek at my card!  I hope you come and join in our current monthly challenge over on the Doodle Pantry blog and that you grab some of the newest items for sale in the store!  HUGS and happy {digi} stamping!

 photo Sigcopy.png

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Yep it's bright and happy and one of your friends will be thrilled to receive it!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is lovely Mynn
Gr Karin

Taunya Butler said...

Such an inspiration - that is what you are!! This card is a beautiful combination of a lovely sentiment, a doily, gorgeous pattern paper, jewels, liquid pearls and so much more - IT IS A MASTERPIECE!!!