Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Doodle Pantry: Autumn Song Birdies

Hi, friends!  I am back again today with a card that uses some of the newest darling digis from the Doodle Pantry store!  Our monthly challenge is starting up again and so the team is showcasing this fabulous new images!  Come and take a look at my creation...


Isn't that image just DARLING?  It's from a new set called Autumn Song Birdies and the pre-colored image makes a quick and easy card that packs a huge "WOW"!  They are just so cute and festive!


I chose to use a sentiment from another of our newest sets to frame this image.  This sentiment is from the Tiny Tree mini set and I accented it with some orange rhinestones.  I know that you might be questioning my judgement about "holiday wish" on an autumnal themed card, but Thanksgiving is a very important holiday to me and so that's why I chose this sentiment--this is a Thanksgiving card! :)  I'm not sure if you can tell, but I added a little glitter to the sentiment to give the main panel a little more shine. :)


I only needed to add a few little bits to accent this darling Autumn Song Birdies image.  Some gold leaves and an orange rose to the side, some ribbon and a doily--I think it turned out beautifully!



I am totally loving the finished product!  This card was definitely a journey--it did not turn out the way I had planned.  I think it turned out better!  I am so thankful to God for allowing me to be a part of such fabulous design teams and for the talent He has given me that can bless those around me!  I hope you take some time today to create for someone you love, too!  I hope you use some of the new sets from Doodle Pantry, too--you won't ever regret your purchases from this fabulous store!


Thanks for stopping by today to take a peek at my card!  I hope you come and join in our current monthly challenge over on the Doodle Pantry blog and that you grab some of the newest items for sale in the store!  HUGS and happy {digi} stamping!

 photo Sigcopy.png

8 comments:

Patti J said...

Mynn, your card is just too sweet! Laurie always has the best ever, digi's! Great job - love it!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Mynn
Gr Karin

Deepti said...

Adorable ! I love those metallic leaves

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful card, Mynn!

Lisa Elton said...

Awww those little birds are so cute, what a sweet card Mynn!

Taunya Butler said...

Awesomely done - you took a really great digi and added some great touches with the trim and flowers!! It turned out looking so good! You are amazing that you are getting so many cards done and writing a story and going to school and just being Awesome, incredible you!! You go, girl!!! Hugs!!

Dawn Frost said...

I really like how you did the sentiment Mynn and your flower is gorgeous!

Joanna M. said...

That flower is the bomb! Great card Mynn