Sunday, October 5, 2014

Great Impressions: Autumnal Elegance

Hey, y'all!  I'm back today with a card for the newest monthly challenge over at Great Impressions!  This month, we're looking for creations that follow this theme: AUTUMNAL ELEGANCE.  If it's autumn themed and/or elegant, link it up!  Check out my card!


I started this card off by inking the K91 Damask Background stamp with some autumnal colors and stamping it onto a piece of cream cardstock.  Over that, I stamped the F189 Nicest Perks sentiment on top.  Finally, I added a few brown leaves as a border.  The stamp I used to create the border is called E320 Delicate Leaf Branch.


Next, I added the panel onto a patterned paper panel where I also stamped the same autumnal colors using K91 Damask Background.  The netting behind the panel is from my stash and came off of some packaging.  A few leaves nestled on either side of the sentiment completed the project.



Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  Hop over to the Great Impressions blog for more inspiration and come play along with our monthly challenge!  If you use stamps from Great Impressions, you'll be able to link up your creation in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

5 comments:

SD pooja said...

Beautiful card !

KarinsArtScrap said...

its beautiful Mynn
Gr Karin

Becky said...

This is stunning Mynn. Love all the glitter.

Kim x said...

Hi Mynn. sorry I haven't stopped by lately.
This is just fantastic. I love this time of the year, the colours are just so beautiful.
Hugs Kimx

Taunya Butler said...

This is super elegant, Mynn!! Love the touches of glitter on everything and the other sparkly details!! Using that netting in the background was such a great move - looks really good!!