Thursday, January 15, 2015

Paper Sweeties January Release Rewind!


Hello, all!  It's the last day of the Paper Sweeties release and today I'm showing how our newest products can work along with our previously released items!  Come and see what I have today!


When I saw the new Bundle of Joy Sweet Cuts, I KNEW the clothesline die would be perfect for these sweet tutus from the You Are Tu-Tu Sweet set.  The shoes work well with the die, too!  I started by creating my fun ballerina inspired clothesline and then added a sentiment from the You Are Tu-Tu Sweet set and added some Peppermint sequins and other bits for added texture.



I added this panel to a card base with a doily peeking out.  The finished product is perfect for any little ballerina and I bet this will end up with my nieces. :)




That's all for me today!  I'll be back next month with creations using more NEW products from Paper Sweeties!  I hope you take some time to take a peek at what the other gals on this team have for you today, too!

Here's the list~


Until next month, HUGS and happy stamping to you all! :)

 photo Sigcopy.png

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute! I love love love how you hung the tutus!!!!!

Maria said...

Oh, my! Just absolutely adorable and creative, Mynn! Love those ballerina outfits on the clothes line...so pretty!

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and wonderful card Mynn
Gr Karin

Michelle said...

OMG...so creative!!! Love the clothes line hanging the tutus!!!!

Jill Norwood said...

Mann this is so sweet and inspired!!!! I adore how you used the clothesline for the tutus and ballerina shoes! And the sweet doily peeking out is the perfect finishing touch!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Oh my goodness, this is tu tu sweet!!! Love it!!!! Absolutely darling!

Pia S said...

Adorable! So sweet and girly!

Fabiola said...

trop trop mignon, biz

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

What a great idea to hang the tutu and slippers on the clothesline! How clever!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the way you used the flowers.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Debbie said...

So creative and FUN ... love your out of the box design - WOW!!!