Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Inspired By Stamping: Honey Bee


Welcome back, dear friends and loyal readers!  Thanks for stopping by again today!  I've got another card that showcases some of the NEWEST products from Inspired By Stamping for you again today.  This one features the NEW Honey Bee set!  Take a gander...


The images in the Honey Bee set are absolutely gorgeous!  I decided to use this one with one of the punny sentiments included, and paper piecing seemed to be the natural way to dress it all up!  There are a bunch of these fabulous sentiments along with this image and more--this set is amazing!


So, what do you think of my paper piecing?  I think it looks super fun!  I actually heat embossed the cover of the jar and the flower centers were colored in with a pencil eraser and ink. ;)  Gotta love the versatility of office supplies, right?!  I would love to hear your thoughts about this creation in the comments below!


That is all for me today!  Hop over to the Inspired By Stamping blog to see more fabulous inspiration using the Honey Bee set, along with the Honey Bee cut file, and stay tuned for more throughout the week!  THANK YOU so much for stopping by today--you really brighten my world!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

 photo Sigcopy.png

4 comments:

Jean said...

So cute! Love the flower details!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Mynn
Gr Karin

Leah said...

So beautiful Mynn!!! I love the paper piecing you did especially on the jar. Love the colors too:)

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Mynn!! I love the paper piecing on this. Love the Grey and yellow color combo with that pop of red! Super card! Have a great day!