Friday, March 27, 2015

Inspired By Stamping: Paris Love + Friends


Hello again, friends!  I am here with the last day of the March release for Inspired By Stamping.  I think you'll agree, these new stamps are AMAZING and MUST HAVES!  If you haven't seen all the gorgeous new sets, please browse my last few posts and/or the Inspired By Stamping blog.  I am sure after doing so, these will be on your "NEED" list, too! ;)  Today, the DT is showing off creations using the NEW Paris Love set AND the Friends set (FREE with $50 purchase!) is also available today, too!  Take a peek at my card using the Paris Love stamp set...


This card is such a hodge podge of elements!  All of these scraps and pieces were lying on my desk from when I was making Valentines.  I thought to myself, "This sentiment from the Paris Love stamp set would be PERFECT for a Valentine or general love card!"  Voila.  It was born!


I think these bright and fun colors really help to highlight the optimism of the Paris Love sentiment, don't you?  This set also comes with two images--one of the Eiffel Tower and one of a couple kissing under an umbrella in the rain.  LOVE it!  What do you think of my card?  I'd love for you to tell me in the comments below!


That is all for me today!  Hop over to the Inspired By Stamping blog to see more fabulous inspiration using the Paris Love stamp set, along with the Paris Love cut file and Friends stamp set, and that wraps up our March release week!  THANK YOU so much for stopping by today--you really brighten my world!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

 photo Sigcopy.png

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Mynn
Gr Karin

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is gorgeous Mynn. I LOVE that sentiment and your fabby card design. Utterly gorgeous. Hugs, Wends x