Wednesday, April 1, 2015

About the Name


So, where did the name, "On A Stampage", come from?  That's a fun story, actually!  The first thing you need to know is that I am the oldest of 9 children, and my youngest sister is 18 years younger than me.  Way back when I first started stamping, she was only about 4 years old.  My husband and I were sitting at dinner one night at my parents' house, and I was explaining how much fun I was having stamping all the time.  My sister stopped eating, put her fork down, and looked amused.  I asked her what she was thinking, and she said, "So, instead of being on a rampage, you are on a stampage!"  We all stared at her in amazement, then started cracking up.  Who would think they'd hear those words out of the mouth of a 4 year old?!  I didn't start blogging for another few years, but that was the night my blog name was born!