Sunday, May 3, 2015

Great Impressions: May Challenge--Celebrate Spring!


Hello again, friends!  I'm back with another card using stamps from the Great Impressions online store and for our current challenge--CELEBRATE SPRING!  Today I'm sharing a CAS one layer card with a flower image and religion sentiment.  Come and take a peek...


This was a fun card to create!  The image is F385 Stylistic Tulip and the sentiment is E806 Faith.  I added some shading to the tulip, along with liquid pearls to the center of the larger flower.  I used a sponge and brown ink to create the ground.


I did ass some embellishment to the sentiment because I accidentally smudged it.  I love how it turned out, though!  A one layer card to celebrate spring!  What do you think?  I hope you let me know by leaving me a comment below!


That's all for me today!  I'll be back next Monday with another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions store.  I hope you join in our current challenge, and, if you use Great Impressions stamps, link them up in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Mynn
Gr Karin

jasann said...

This is a lovely card, and can't see where you smudged it!! good camouflage!!! Thanks for sharing

Becky said...

Beautiful card Mynn. I love this quote.

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely card Mynn, simple and so peaceful!

Petra Swart said...

What a beautiful CAS card, Mynn!!!! Oh, I love those tulips and you have really done a great job with the ground!!!! Beautiful sentiment, too!!! This is stunning, Mynn!!!!
Hugz